Flat tinned copper braid 2.1 mm2 (5 mm wide x 1 mm thick) 30 amps
This tinned copper braid is also suitable for inlaying into custom built slot car tracks. Hard wearing 0.15 mm diameter copper wire woven into a flat 5 mm wide braided tape. It bends in any direction to allow for hills, dips and flat curves in your track.
- Electro tinned copper – 5 micron tin thickness
- Electrolytic copper, Cu-ETP, 99.9% purity
- Standard Wire diameter 0.20 mm
- Maximum resistivity of 0,017241 Ωmm2 / m at 20°C
- Equivalent to RS Components reference 358-012
Discounts are available for larger quantities, please contact us for more information.